CICIC and the network
The Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials (CICIC) is the pan-Canadian focal point for a provincial and territorial, as well as international network of individuals and organizations actively engaged in the assessment and recognition of international academic credentials.
At the pan-Canadian level, these individuals and organizations are working in:
- academic credential assessment services;
- educational institutions;
- non-regulated professions;
- public or private organizations and businesses;
- regulatory bodies;
- sector councils;
- settlement agencies.
At the international level, these individuals and organizations are working in:
- national information centres (Lisbon Recognition Convention and other UNESCO conventions);
- international, regional, and national public agencies.
Engage with the network
Join this network of partners to keep abreast of activities and extend your own network by: